- wallclimber109If the video link on this page isnt working you can check the video out on youtube. www.youtube.com/...
- Alex FritzJacob, George has been establishing stuff in McClellan for a very long time, he is out there all the...
- JacobNot all of these lines are FA's strong people have been bouldering at mcclellen for at least 6 years...
- MeliThank you to Veephoto for the climbing picture!
- haveronglad u had a great trip!
Analysis: I ran towards the edge trying to collect speed for good trajectory into a double backflip. I didn't get as much power as i wanted as I threw up and back off my left foot and I opted out of the double gainer. After the first gainer I pitched my pilot chute but, I kept rotating and as i tried to stop it but it opened me towards the wall. I snatched my back risers as fast i could and pulled hard trying to stall out and fly backwards. Right as I started to go backwards I had to kick off the cliff to clear myself. I cleared my brakes to try to create some air speed for at least some what of a flare as i came down to the ground, but I hit the ground and launched forward just before i could fully flare. I was still holding onto the toggles so launching forward made me flare harder. I was able to use the pressure on my toggles to right myself and come to a stop. I have a new pair of shorts now from my ripped jeans and no injuries otherwise. Amazingly enough... luck was on my side today.
- Added Date: Apr 22 2011
- Length: 00:28
- Views 1073
- Wall Posts: 0